1. The basics of Blockchain technology
2. Bitcoin, Ethereum and alternative coins
3. Forks and Airdrops
4. Cryptocurrency Wallets
5. Cryptocurrency Exchanges
1. IRS definition for Virtual & Cryptocurrencies
2. Taxable events in Cryptocurrency
3. Required and record information
4. FIFO vs. Specific identification
5. Tips and Tools for tax pros
1. IRS Rev. Rul. 2019-24: Hard Forks and Airdrops
– The cost basis for crypto-tax calculation
– Cryptocurrencies as a payment
– Property and Cryptocurrencies
– Gifts and charity
– Reports and documentation
– Specific identification
– Crypto tax planning
Sign-up for Crypto taxation Course
IMPORTANT: IRS Circular 230 Disclosure
Any tax-related information contained in this Site, the Services, or any deliverables thereof, is not tax advice, and not intended or written to be used or be relied upon, and cannot be used or relied upon, by you or any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties imposed under the United States Internal Revenue Code or any other applicable law or for promoting, marketing, or recommending to another person any transaction or matter addressed herein or to provide tax advice or any tax-related matter. You should seek the advice of a tax professional regarding your particular circumstances notwithstanding the use of our Site, Services or any deliverables thereof.
Bittax makes no claims, promises, or warranties about the accuracy of the information provided herein. Tax advice cannot be provided on a general basis and must be specifically tailored for each individual by his or her representative. Everything included in this Site, the Services, or any deliverables thereof, is nothing more than our opinion and is not, and should not be relied upon as, a statement of fact.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NOTHING IN THE SITE, THE SERVICES, OR ANY DELIVERABLES THEREOF, NOR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, ARE INTENDED, OR SHOULD BE RELIED UPON, TO REPLACE INDIVIDUAL TAX ADVICE, TO MEET THE TAX AUTHORITIES POSITIONS OR REQUIREMENTS, TO GUARANTEE AN ACCURATE OR TRUE TAX OBLIGATION, TO BE APPROVED OR ACCEPTED BY THE TAX AUTHORITIES, OR IN ANY WAY TO OBLIGATE THE TAX AUTHORITIES.